Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Greetings, Sirs.

Hello, America.
Allow me to introduce myself: I am Sebastian K. Poochles. I am a Basset Hound. I am here to formally announce my candidacy for the U. S. presidency.

I believe I can be the first Basset president.

You'll no doubt be interested to find out all about that.

You Shall. In the coming days, I shall post my personal history, policies and my reasons for running to be your president.

But now I must retire.

Hams to you and your loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Poochles,
Your article was very interesting & I especially am interested in hearing where you stand on the political issues. So far your anti-bunny mention is a thumbs up for me. It is comendable that you finished obedience class! Hurray for you my friend.
If I may be so bold as to address you as Sebastian,I think you would make a good president since I am sure you know lots more right now than the one we have. Perhaps the first order of business you can tackle would be to work on those laws governing the pet adoptions. They really are annoying. Also it would be greatly appreciated if you can do something about the hotels that do not allow pets. I am so tired of sneaking my 12lb dog thru back doors in a large duffle bag. I would gladly pay for extra fee.
I look forward to reading more on your history etc. For now I shall say goodbye & it was a pleasure writing this comment to you.