Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It uses any image. It is the will you whom it orders.

Our new friend Rodrigo left this comment for us yesterday.
I think it's Portuguese. Mister Sir and Other Sir stared at it for a few minutes and declared it so (between them they speak Latin, Spanish and French) and tried to piece it together for me. Then they got bored and I had to go to babelfish.com on my own.

This is the message:
"Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend)."

And this is the computer generated translation:
"Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. If you I to want to linkar mine blog in its I would be been thankful, until more and success. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Personalized T-shirt. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend)."

So our friend is hawking personalized t-shirts from Brazil. That's cool.
Who wouldn't want a t-shirt with me on it saying "Poochles is My President."
You know you want one, Sirs.

Love and Hams to you.

No comments: