Thursday, May 17, 2007

It seems we have received another exciting comment. It is from Rocky's Mom.
I'm not sure who Rocky is, but hello to his mother.

She writes:

Hello Mr. Poochles,
I've been enjoying your journey and wish you the best of luck in your campaign. I live in DE and am looking forward to your visit. We have a lovely dog park at Carousel, where you are free to roam and socialize with other canines (I hope you are not the prejudice type, because we are a very diverse state...very gay friendly and welcome all dogs). We even have a few mixed marriages (dogs w/foxes, skunks w/cats, etc.). Hope to meet you soon.

Well, Ms Rocky's Mom, this will not be my first trip to Wilmington.
Many of my previous stays have been a swanky pad in Brandywine Park. From my condo, I could smell monkeys, otters, and a tiger from the zoo.

I sort of wanted to try to eat them.
In any case, I want to visit the grave of Alfred the Puma, who died a few years ago at the zoo.

I am curious about this Carousel place. Can I get some directions?

I look forward to meeting the canines of the area -- straight and gay and inter-species.

I wish you the plumpest of hams, madam.

No comments: