Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Other Option


Here we have Jackson Ferlin-Husky. I met Jackson during my recent campaigning in the Pacific Northwest. Although his family is originally from further North (somewhere in the Alaskan interior, I believe, but I am not certain of any specific location), Jackson has spent most of his adult life in Seattle.

He first approached me as I was looking up at the Space Needle. "Mr Poochles? It *is* Sebastian K. Poochles?" He had all manner of ideas to Improve the Environment and we discussed this for some time. I gave him reasonable assurances that they would be included in my platform.

Since that time, he has remained in close contact with me, always offering his support. He has become very familiar with AB policy, and seems a most zealous supporter.

Jackson went to the University of Washington and majored in Forestry and Environmental Science. After he graduated, he worked co-ordinating several grassroots political organizations. He enjoys water sports.

He wishes very much for people to know he is not a hippy. I have personally seen evidence of his regular bathing, and have never smelled patchouli on his person.

May your hams lead you to virtue,

Sebastian K Poochles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does no-one think it's weird this dog talks? Or writes? Or has political ambition?! This knocks me out of my sensible shoes!