Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Special Hello


To our new friend, Wester Dictionarydog over at Facebook. He sent us a lovely message in dog the other day: "Woof" it said. Sometimes Dog is very concise.

Here at Campaign Central, we're still mulling over the whole vice-president situation. We would appreciate any insight you have.

Also, we thought we'd mention the press reaction to Ms Clinton's victory in New Hampshire. They all feel it was very much to do with her recent show of tears and emotion. I'd like to take this opportunity remind everyone I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve. My tail is an excellent indicator of my mood, and after several tens of thousands of years, dogs faces have come to communicate human expression as well. We smile for instance, and you can see me do that in the previously-posted picture above. I can also "do" foam-flying joy (in cars, typically), sheepish, guilty, angry, and as basset, I specialize in solemn, sad, and (as is often the case with Mister Sir) "My dignity, sir, you abuse it."

So remember, if you like genuine emotion, remember -- Poochles is the real thing. And not Coke, whatever they tell you.

Ham in the form of a tasty Ham Biscuit to you,
Sebastian K. Poochles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sterling work young Sebastian! Good luck in your quest to transform the murky world of American politics. Readers of The Chap salute your endeavours.